Thursday, October 13, 2005

On the Job

I had a pain today and I'd like to say it was a heart attack, but I think it was more likely to be a lung attack. I soon wrote a tentative obituary for myself that sounded rather positive. If I died this weekend sometime it might be okay.
Yesterday might have been lovelier though. I went back to a special place as I walked around daydreaming and I felt completely at ease. It was snowing big thick flakes with hardly a breeze passing by the snow-weighted pine trees near dusk. Ah, serenity.
Soon after I wrote some lovely poetry of which I will now include an excerpt:

Invite me in for tea and sex
And then what's next, and then what's next
Tarry no more in thy loveless weep
Just fuck and sleep, just fuck and sleep

Good day!
I felt compelled today by a girl I saw years ago with a guitar case in hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home