Thursday, October 20, 2005

Beautiful dreams

I fall asleep briefly and have a short dream and wake up quickly, over and over again. It can be insightful if I pay attention, and entertaining. It can also give me a headache, so I go out into the cold and bounce around. I also recall things from books that I've already known. It takes a lot of talent to write. The word for today is phantasmagoria, which relates to my typical days at work or play.
I wonder if women are turning into men. They dress like men, act like men, work like men, etc. That's being general. I don't want to be general. I'd rather be emperor. You there. Yeah you, the pretty young lady who wants to be a man, come forward. What were you thinking sweet little girl? No matter. My stylists will make you into a woman again. You'll be marvelous, just gorgeous. Nothing in the world is higher than me, but beauty, oh how it dangles me on a thread, I'd almost think I were futile, and rapture, desire! You'll drive me crazy, young lady. And I'll have you for sure; breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a few snacks inbetween. I hope you'll worship me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home