Thursday, November 03, 2005

a lovely girl

I had a lovely encounter with a lovely young woman about fifteen minutes ago. She made my day and I'll never see her again.
This encounter reminded me of another encounter I had with a lady at Kwik Fill. She didn't want to be rude in pointing out that my shirt was on backwards. Indeed, she wasn't rude.
Every day is Halloween in some ways. Take masks for instance. People wear them to work every day. Just because this isn't obvious doesn't mean I ought to shy away from obviously dressing up every day. But I usually do, out of habit I suppose, or fear more likely.
I left an unusual message on a machine today. I have trouble talking to machines. I have trouble talking to people. Out of habit I suppose, or fear more likely.
I don't think it's wrong to laugh at actors on television, no matter what they do. I don't think it's wrong to laugh at actors in real life, no matter what they do. And I do laugh, out of habit I suppose, or fear more likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home