Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bucktooth Canary

You know what your problem is? You can't make a sale. You couldn't convince someone you were choking even if you were choking. Like Dewayne in New Orleans said: "You're unbelievable". If I had the finances I could play a hell of a round of cards. If I had the encouragement, I could play a hell of a round of anything, I think. What gets you motivated?

It's like a bucktooth canary. Who trusts a bucktooth canary? And what idiot employs one? Why, me of course. Here, take this message and make sure she gets it and don't come back without a reply. I suspect I won't receive word at least until my bank account runs dry.

What's the matter? You can't deliver your own messages? Actually, no, I can't. I mean, I could possibly, but not likely. If I did, it would be like sending a bucktoothed canary instead. Nobody would believe me. Moreover, the message would be lost on the way there. Imagine UPS knocking on your door and he says, "I have a message for you, but I lost it. I can only recall that it was this big and it was specially marked, oh, and it was red, I think. Do you have the time?"

There's nothing wrong with being a bit of an introvert. It's only those god-damned extroverts that give us bad names. And most of the god-damned ones have never seen our point of view and they shun it with slogans like "God helps those who help themselves". And some of us would retaliate if we could, while others beware the damage of retaliation. We're all victims right? And its our duty to be not a pestilence. That would ideally severely limit speech and writing, but it wouldn't condone legislation. Legislation is the wrong business to be in, and there's never been more law books for one country in the history of the world than exists right here in the "land of the free". We have 2 freedoms as I understand it. The freedom to bitch for more legislation and the freedom to sit in jail. How often does it ever occur that a law be stricken from the books? They're killing trees.

Subjected to the whims of the voices of the loud.
A Neo- might say there's another way

People won't even let me help others. "Don't trust him"

Perhaps the worst thing ever invented was time.

Does image trump power?

This perfect genius society reduced everything to dancing, and they danced. "Everyone felt free to swear and hate their neighbors, and swearing and hating were mythological." A dance called "Judgment Day" referred to our time and featured a rock-n-roll revival remix of a Marilyn Manson song.

Comedy night featured Moses musing on "Click it or ticket". The officer exclaimed, "I ain't dumb as Moses ya know" and Moses sang a few lyrics like "Why'd you pull me over officer? Don't ya see I got no marijuana sir? Why'd ya pull me over officer? Doncha see I got no Budweiser sir?" And GW Bush was lectured in Sunday school.

The Voice.
It starts with a song and ends in a laugh.
With a lot of dancing inbetween.

The Pitiful Parent.
What do you teach a flower? You let it grow that's all. You learn from it perhaps. And YOU say "she's not so bright ya know" And I can see that by the shade you provide. Look, she's grown white. And everybody congratulates you on a fine young daughter you've raised, somebody they can relate to as well. It seems satisfaction was accomplished.
And there's the young man trapped underneath a fallen bridge, crying posthumously.

There was a time that laughter reigned in a person's life, usually at the end of childhood a society gulps it down and pays money for it.
What with the moronic laugh? You're not funny.
John Lennon sings: "It's just like starting over".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home