Tuesday, June 06, 2006

69 follow-up

A post destined to the dirty laundry.You won't publish this will you?
A lot of times I've said what's the point? And I proceeded to do nothing. I got nothing. Sometimes that's better than something. It works about half the time. People say death happens all the time, that is, everybody dies. I haven't died, good thing. And why should I? People wish me dead and have indeed punctured and shot the hell out of me. And to think, I don't even live in one of those ground zeros. I could enlist. They'd pay me a lot of money and money is nice to have, and so are adventures. What an adventure that would be! I shied away from the marines the year GWB was "elected". I prolly still wouldn't have went, that just made the decision easier. I was always wimpy like that. I had nightmares of a draft and dreaded advancing in age, as I still do. It would be an adventure, but such a shitty adventure. I hear they're teaching them ethics now. What else could I gain then, but money? Stupid what people do simply for money. Gimme something else Mr. President. Gimme liberty or give me death.
And then a thought comes. If men have to become extinct to preserve freedom then so be it.

What a shitty life is lived under such conditions. I can go outside, but...I can play with myself but...I can do what I want, but...The only guaranteed right I have is to sit in jail.

I heard such a whiner at last year's Bonnaroo. He liked me but I shied away, from everyone. But he said he wasn't whining because he was smiling all the while. He did whine, caught it, and smiled. Like any bad habit, it takes time to break it, but with so many habits to break and a job that requires habits 40 hours a week, it's kinda hard, it's kinda impossible, but like death, it can be beat.
My bike was stolen by the Man at that event by the way. What does the Man want with my fucking bicycle?
Taxes for a dumb ass thinking he'd find something he didn't have already.

Song break:
Went down to the cemetery looking for love. Got there and my baby was buried I had to dig her up.
Now if I were to obsess over just one female vocalist, who would it be? Shakira Shakira! She's unbelievably beautiful. Need I say more? Is it discrimination to have a favorite flavor of ice cream, fragrance or flower? Yes of course, and Shakira is all of these in one. I can smell her on the computer screen and taste her voice on the radio. Yummy in my tummy.
I'd pay sixteen dollars to hear her fart in the microphone, need I say more?
No, and that's why. She speaks spanish you know, and sings it and farts it.

Let me tell you something bendejo.
3 reasons to love. 1 2 3
Need you say more?
I've had a lovely little 69 break 86 the 69, unfortunately. I had a dream though! And in that dream there was a flower and a reptile and the flower said go away and the reptile fell dead in a hole prepared next to the flower. And a child was born of the remains, and when he learned to speak English he said in spanish come yes amantes
How adorable. The flower child with a lust for life.

I love therefore I am.
And Shakira Shakira, what does she smell like I wonder? And how does she fancy her eggs in the morning? If I asked her would she reply?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home