Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The NFL Sucks Dick!

I just read something in the news that makes me sick to my fucking stomach:

"Individual celebration was getting out of hand," Fisher said Monday at the NFL meetings. "The players' association was unanimous in wanting to get this under control." Another complainer added: "They are not necessary and should not be allowed."

NFL, you make me sick, literally. And even worse you make me angry. And this goes to anybody who wants to curtail or does curtail celebrations of any kind. You all make me sick. You all make Jesus sick too. And so I say to all you make-me-sickers: get a life and leave others' alone. Just because you're not having fun, just because you're not winning, doesn't give you the right to spoil anyone else's fun and winning. What are you trying to do? Something annoys you and so you want to make a rule and then we all know how rules eventually trickle down into the lawbooks. Our prisons are already full, people! You have to start relying on yourself for happiness, because I guarantee you miserable assholes will still be miserable after the whole fucking world is put in jail or executed!

~Feel the Mirth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home