Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dizzy dancing (not today)

What'll happen when I get sick? Or disabled? Man oh man, the day is coming, hopefully a lot later. Gloomy, very gloomy stuff. Not being gloomy right now, been dizzy though. You're making me dizzy. I'm so dizzy my head is spinning. Like a whirlpool it never ends, you're making me dizzy! Dancing dizzy doesn't bode well. Dizzy dancing, however.........another day.
This post is a rather simple one, so far.
Complexity on:
I think I will I think I might I think I'll have you know tonight that I'm knocking on your door.
Complexity off:
Shit fuck doody dopper.
Complexity on: If you're hungry and you know it clap your hands, clap clap, if you're hungry and you know it clap your hands, clap clap. If you're hungry and you know it and you really want to show it if you're hungry and you know it eat your hands.
Now, for those of you who ate your hands, congratulations, you can advance to the next level, which begins now: I'm thinking of a letter. What is it?
If you guessed the letter P...
Complexity off: I read the news today, oh boy.
Complexity on: When you hear this noise it means your memory has been replaced with a more beneficial one: I read the news today, oh boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home