Friday, January 27, 2006

Jesus H. Mermaid

What a splendid little episode, the people voting for terror. And pretty soon they'll vote for their GWB and effectively change the face of all their problems. Voting. If you're bored, sure. Smart? Democracy, changing the face of problems for two hundred years. Jesus for King. Jesus for King. Does he need a running mate? Does he need a running, mate? Does he, need a running mate?

Did I mention the nude calendar I have? I don't remember. But there it was lying beside the bed, stuck on January, her dates were all wrong and I thought I found the key to eternal life, but then I saw the page had flipped over to February seemingly all on its own, and there was a woman inside with pretty eyes and warm skin like a beached mermaid, with a name symbolizing fate. And so February it was the dawning of the age of Aquarius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home