Monday, January 09, 2006

Secret of the Universe

I often mix states of consciousness together. This morning I was dreaming and in the dream the guy downstairs was yelling at his lady friend, and actually was yelling. But I think my dream put different words in his mouth, they became my words and I was thinking about them as I was swimming in the pond. They were pretty important words. I wish I could remember them. It was something like the secret of the universe and mankind. Oh well. I might think of something even better today, awake.
I saw a man today and he said hello. A woman I saw several days ago and she asked me how I was doing and she was very nice and bore a strange resemblance to a person I know, but twenty years older and I swore she was the same person visiting me from the future. Then I got the mail and had a sore neck. My movie is due out in early March. Lindsay Lohan is hot with dark hair. I prefer the naked chick on my wall though. Her dates are wrong but that doesn't bother me a bit. It will be January all year I presume. Wow. I hope we get a lot of snow this year. I don't have an appointment to keep, so I'm signing off. Check you later Abe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home