Monday, December 12, 2005

Lets eat!

I am able to do something that is very cool, and may keep me occupied for a long time. I can also play instruments, and I'm getting better at that.
I filled out a form and signed electronically with numbers instead of letters, strange. Strange days. A mighty strange musical was attended by I and one significant other. The other was chilled, and I was just chilled. And now I'm chillin'.
I love chili. I can make some of the best chili in the world, I do believe. Chili cook-off, come on chicken.
I have something serious to say and I'll stop beating about the bush and get right to it. "She got right to it". No, that's just a song. I am aware of the people around me and I can see them very clearly, and I want to say something about these people as if I were Dr. Phil. I am going to remedy their strange resemblance to one another and say something quite shocking, as if to shock them into enlightenment. Like a lightning rod I will be, but a friendly lightning rod, like Dr. Phil, someone to kickstart another into gear, as a friend, a friend who carries a big stick that conduces electricity and climbs mountains and never breaks and never rots, and never even burns, but it does become charred when used to cook hot dogs over an open flame, and can be a bit of a crank when it sees he can't roast marshmallows as his younger kin is able to, but he also never fails to raise his wood up high at the prospect of being the best lover in the world, for only he has the power to move his strange bedfellows and friends, and never ever gets down in the dirt where there isn't a hole to move in and out of, and my friend, my friend, the stick is where it's at, ya heard?
Now, I'd love to carry on and spread the good news about my stick and I and say exactly what it is we have to say, but the stick is hungry, and I am too, and I heard a wise man say once or twice to feed the people and they will love you. That's good advice, so lets eat. Lets all of us eat, eat together, eat each other if need be, but never take for granted the sweetness of our fellows, and make love, even through food, yes, food, and we shall be kind, and we shall be kind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home