Tuesday, November 29, 2005

J word

Jessica is the title of one of my favorite Allman Brothers songs. I don't know why it has this title because it is an instrumental throughout. That is today's fact.
In other news, I almost went to go see a movie but it seems that I didn't receive the phone call that may have prompted an occasion such as going to the movies when I recieved a certain phone call from this person who likes the colors purple and blue and has two beautiful blue eyes to go with that likeness and certainly likes a good movie when it's snowing. And who doesn't like the snow? Don't answer that question and you will receive a nice reply. I thought about this movie that I had running through my head and instead of writing down every intricate detail I chose to watch the whole thing play out and I enjoyed the dinners and festivities, the laughing and crying, and the ultimate death. How does death give life? It, it it. The thing, "where's the thing", where is it I don't give a hoot, a hoot, a hoooot!, That was fun. This is more and more like spam it may seem, and I've received mixed signals along the way to the movies, and though I haven't arrived yet, I predict that I will and it will be great, oh I can't wait! The holidays are here and it's impossible not to feel hopeful. Everything is light now and it's easy to see, for me, for you, how do you do? Open up before you trip. Death gives life and the light unfortunately blinds most people, and they're so close. What a shame. The misery of it all and it's all so fixable it's strange.
Jessica. Somebody needs to write words to that song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home