Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sun and rain!

Online courses of course.
that's not why I'm here today. Today is a good day. Why don't we all break the law today?! yes, today is a good day for breaking the law. The sun is shining today. Do not fear going over thirty-five miles an hour. Come on. You're a good driver. Laws only apply to morons who need guidance. Shit. Shit, Shit" Shit:; not even then.
That was a lot of shit I just spelled out. I feel proud about it. It's so easy to feel proud, and you know you got it going on if you feel it. To feel the sunshine after forty days of rain is such a refresher. It's like,,,breaking the law. I'm alive again! I'm not sewage, I knew I wasn't sewage! Why did I ever think I was sewage? How was I looped into that one? Oh my God! People can do anything! I can never seem to remember how it all begins. It rained the other day, that's all I can recall. Just the first day, and after that it's all one blur, like my rain goggles failed, they steamed up or were wrecked or stolen, I don't even know if I had them! Where are my rain goggles and what do they look like!? I thought I had a dream that a close relative stepped on them, but maybe it wasn't a dream. No, it wasn't. They were all there. They all trampled my precious goggles, the only thing in the world that could help me see. Or was it a dream? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I'm awake now, and I don't need no fucking goggles! The sun is shining everybody! The sun is shining and I feel great! I feel like there's something I have to do. I'm doing it now! How wonderful it is. How very wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home