Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thank you Sir

Hello me! It's me again! How lovely it is!
Lets get down to business. I don't got no time to play around what is this? There must be a circus in town. Sir Cuss? Why yes you son of a bitchin fuckin asshole! Sir Kiss? Mi amor, I want you I need you I love you now kiss me, kiss me, I kiss you all over honeybunny.
Where you go Honeybunny? HoneyBuns.

If Sir Cuss shot Sir Kiss, Sir Kiss would still love him. If Sir Kiss accidentally shot Sir Cuss, Sir Cuss would probably kill him, or at least put him in jail or sue him. The moral of the story is always be gentle in your good night, even if you dunk your donuts.
Now lets stop with the morals and talk about something serious. I thought it was right to go ahead and correct a typo I had in the paragraph above. It was a minor typo, a capitalized letter that would be more properly lower case. I corrected it. Is this a bad habit? Lets ask our audience: What do you think about it Sir Cuss?
Sir Cuss: I could give a fucking rats ass, but I won't for a piece of fucking shit like you.

Well then, what do you think Sir Kiss?

Sir Kiss: I think you're absolutely adorable, come here you cutie!

You're so kind Sir. I think I will just kiss you. Mmmma. That felt good thanks!

Sir Cuss: You two are fucking stupid. WHy are you celebrating? I should stomp the living shit out of both of you fuckers, but I won't until my rat shits on my head.

Sir Cuss, you have a typo in your speech.

Sir Cuss: Are you fucking talking to me again? I swear, where's my FUcking baseball bat. I'm gonna smash your fucking heart in!

I wish you wouldn't Sir. I just wanted to point out your error because I'm afraid it'll keep hurting me, but I never meant to offend you or tell you what to do.

Sir Cuss: YOu just don't fucking listen do you? When I say shut the fuck up, you shut the fuck up. I don't wanna fucking hear you cry fucking baby! You're all fucked up! Go see a doctor! Do something or I'll never look at you agaiN!

I have class Sir, and I must depart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home