Thursday, August 03, 2006

August 3, 2006

Around and around we go where she stops nobody knows............
and stop!
Greetings.
Hello.
Nice to see you, you look wonderful.
Thanks, so do you.
(gun interruption)
Uhh, that perfume is unbearable! It makes my lungs burn. What with the perfume?
That's cologne I think.
Or napalm?
No, don't be silly. Didn't you graduate?
Si amor.
Good, then fetch me the best peanut butter pie in the world.
I just might have it in my pocket.
There?
There. You can eat it with your hands or with no hands.
You dog.
Bitch.
I love it when you talk dirty good boy.
That reminds me, I spoke with mr bush briefly and it went something like this: prrddttt, wooo!
You busted ass you freak.
Freak, that's what they called me in New Orleans.
There's nothin new about Orleans lemme tell ya.
Tell me what?
All about it.
What is it?
New Orleans.
You been there?
No.
Then...
Just listen, I had a dream and Miss Orleans was wet as Hurricane Katrina. She spoke without words, it was more of a moaning groaning sopping turning sort a thing that led me to her secret chamber and I learned about all hidden treasures. You may call it a treasure of treasures.
And so?
So you'll know in good times.
I understand you are opposite.
There is a male and female. Opposite? Who knows?
The bad times know.
Know what?
Everything.
What bad times? Surely they don't exist.
Maybe not. Maybe a dancing singing slave has never existed. Who danced in the ruins of Katrina? Where were the tap-dancers? Did you see a musical instrument even floating by? The snakes were the charmers. Perhaps a lament was heard, if that Jesus-singer was still alive. Oh, did you speak to Jeeeesus, or did you dii iiiiiieeeeee. Oohhoo did you speak to Jeeeeesus when you were dyy yyyyyiing.
Who wanted a peanut butter pie? That's my favorite you know.
Did Jesus really only eat bread?
He was poor.
I'm poor and I eat fudge striped grahams
(bomb explodes)
Look at those gorgeous cookies. Did you bake those?
Got em at Aldi's, 99 cents baby.
Can we fuck?
Why not?
That's what I thought.
Gather your things together
Your skin is soft as a feather
What with the weather?
Fuck the weather. You be my sweater
I love you forever.
That's better than never.
Look, do you see fireworks?
Oh look at the fireworks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home